Convert Local Searchers Into Customers with Google My Business
Brick and Mortar – Click and Mortar or no location just a Service Area or City? Your Google my business listing is the first impression prospects have of your business. Most businesses are missing out on these superior local marketing strategies. Imagine when someone searches for your product or service and they see your unique selling proposition. They are intrigued and discover they can text you, call you or go to your website, menu or product/ service list. GMB gives your customers the information they need to know before even entering your website, texting or calling you.
- 97% of consumers search online for a local business.
- 67% of consumers prefer businesses that customize their ads and content to their location.
- 28% of local searches result in a purchase.
- 88% of those local searches result in a store visit or phone call.
- 72% of consumers that did a local search visited a store within five miles.
Now the part another google my business management service providers failed to mention, the local competition might also have a GMB account and doing very well. This is why we first analyze your vertical (industry) strengths and weaknesses to find your best successes. How saturated is your local market and how we can develop blue ocean tactics in a shark-infested sea racing to the bottom with the price? Failure to understand your local market is a strategy of failure.